We had the MGM group fitness virtual conference last Sunday. While the main reason people attend conferences is to gain knowledge in their fields, it is networking that brings attending conferences to another level.
You may think that networking over ZOOM in a group fitness conference would be challenging or just not possible at all, well we made it possible! How? Using the "breakout rooms".
The conference attendees loved having the opportunity to connect with other group fitness instructors during the "welcome" as well as during the "after party" in different breakout rooms (virtual rooms).
But why is networking so important for group fitness instructors?
- Networking contributes to our social well-being.
- Networking allows you to meet like-minded people.
- Networking leads to the exchange of ideas.
- Networking can provide future job opportunities.
- Networking boosts your professional confidence.
And when we find the above, we feel supported and more likely...